Keynote Speaking & Seminars
Are you looking for:
- A credible, dynamic speaker for your next conference, luncheon or event?
- An inspiring speaker to captivate your audience with thought-provoking stories and messages?
- A highly-engaging speaker with the ability to deliver a messaged tailored to meet the needs of your audience?
Then look no further…
Dr. Laura Belsten and her acclaimed leadership development team are available for keynote speeches and seminars throughout the U.S. and
Tell me more…
Each keynote speech is between 45 and 75 minutes, and our highly-interactive seminars are available in two-hour, four-hour, and full-day lengths. All presentations are presented by Dr. Laura Belsten or one of the members of the professional development team at CEO Partnership. All speakers have considerable leadership experience and a unique ability to motivate and inspire groups of all sizes. Each keynote speech features stories and personal anecdotes from the speaker’s own experience, as well as a content-rich message that will inspire, motivate and mobilize your workforce.
Choose from the following list of fascinating topics for your next keynote or seminar:
- Emotional Intelligence: Don’t Leave Home (or the Office) Without It
- Put Me In Coach! Motivating and Mobilizing Your Workforce
- Dealing with America’s #1 Health Problem in the Workplace: Stress
- The Resilient Leader — Got Bounce?
- Powerful Influencing Skills
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace (also, The Business Case for Emotional Intelligence and/or The Health & Medical Case for Emotional Intelligence)
- Leader as Coach
- Personal Power – What Is It? Do You Have It? How Do You Know?
- Emotional Intelligence and the Sales Team
- The Dance of Negotiation
- Resolving Conflict in the Organization (and What’s it Costing Us Anyway?)
- The Emotionally Intelligent Leader